- This event has passed.
September 3 @ 8:00 am – September 6 @ 5:00 pm UTC+8
Join the UK’s most vibrant wholesale marketplace for home, gift, and fashion at their AutumnFair on September 3 – 6, 2023! It’s the perfect avenue to learn about new trends, connect with international buyers, and showcase your own brand. For more than 70 years, AutumnFair has gone over and beyond in nurturing and supporting new relationships between exhibitors and buyers. Continue reading to see more of what’s in it for you and your brand!
AutumnFair cares about its exhibitors, which is why they include an exhibitor toolkit that markets them before, during, and after the show itself. Here are a few key benefits that you will get when you decide to become an exhibitor:
- A gallery of digital banners
- A dedicated profile on the AutumnFair App and website
- Email promotion to over 450,000 industry professionals
- Social media promotion with more than 90,000 followers across all channels
- Listing in the Little Black Book that is distributed to upwards of 55,000 industry professionals
- Personalized invites for prospective buyers and retailers
AutumnFair also offers many opportunities for exhibitors to expand their network and provides avenues to connect them with potential clients. Have a particular retailer or client that you want to get in contact with? AutumnFair will produce a VIP invitation just for them! AutumnFair also provides a private lounge for one on one meetings between buyers and exhibitors to help them speed up a rather lengthy process. AutumnFair can also get exhibitors connected to key fabrication regions that allows manufacturers to lessen their logistics load and help move things along more easily.
Fairs and More, Inc.
Dawn Cabigon – International Trade Fairs Officer