- This event has passed.
IFAT Africa 2021
November 2, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - November 4, 2021 @ 10:00 pm UTC+8
IFAT Africa is the leading trade fair for water, sewage, environmental technologies, refuse, and recycling in Southern Africa. Its 2021 iteration happening on November 2-4, 2021 in Johannesburg, South Africa features a keen interest on renewable energy, specifically: solar, wind, hydropower, biomass, and biowaste solutions and services.
Visitors will be able to immerse themselves in the environmental technology sector through:
- A forum programme featuring local and international speakers
- Water Institute of Southern Africa (WISA) and Institute of Wate Management of Southern Africa (IWMSA) Masterclasses
- Networking and interactive areas for practitioners and solution providers
- The second University Challenge where teams can participate and prove their skills and competence
Exhibitors, on the other hand, can expect the following:
- Over 3,000 visitors
- 2 halls and outdoor area
- Meeting hubs with key players and decision-makers in the industry