IE expo Guangzhou, your must-attend event in the environmental technology domain in South China.
Sixth edition of IE expo Guangzhou will be held from September 15 – 17, 2021 at China Import and Export Fair Complex.
September 15th 9:00 a.m. – 17:00 p.m.
September 16th 9:30 a.m. – 17:00 p.m.
September 17th 9:30 a.m. – 13:00 p.m.
Expected Scale: 35,000 ㎡
Expected Exhibitors: over 500
Inspired of its parent show IFAT, the global forerunner of environmental exhibitions in Germany for a half-century, IE expo has been exploring China’s environmental industries for already 20 years and has become the most influential and upscale platform for environmental technology solutions in Asia. The great success of IE expo Guangzhou not only rests upon the huge potential of the environmental market in South China, but also on the extensive experience of IE expo in general. As a spin-off of IE expo China in Shanghai, the Guangzhou edition benefits from a strong brand name and the global resources of Messe München as a trade fair organizer.
After three successful days, the 6th edition of IE expo Guangzhou closed its doors at the China Import and Export Fair Complex (Canton Fair Complex) in Guangzhou with 20,399 trade visitors. 401 exhibitors from 16 countries—a rise of nearly 15 percent—provided insights into innovative technologies and sustainable environmental solutions in water, waste, soil, and air. It was highly valued by all attendees. IE expo Guangzhou has already become the leading trade fair for environmental technology solutions in South China.
Convincing reasons for participating in expo Guangzhou:
● Inspiration of its parent exhibition IE expo，Asia’s leading environmental show
● The showcase of leading environmental solutions and adapted technologies for the Chinese market presented by industry leaders
● Strong support by 100+ industrial associations from home and abroad
● In-depth cooperation with 300+ media partners to establish its media release program and organize the best delegations
● The highest-quality event for environmental players in South China