IFAT Eurasia: International Experience – International Quality
Messe München, one of the world’s leading trade show companies, brings together 2.000.000 visitors with more than 30.000 participants each year in approx. 40 trade fairs it organizes in Munich.
MMI Eurasia, the Turkish subsidiary of Messe München organized the first IFAT Eurasia in Ankara which is to be held alternately with IFAT Munich every two years. IFAT Eurasia, after the brilliant launch in 2015, strengthened its position as the leading environmental trade fair in the region with the 2017 edition in Istanbul.
IFAT Eurasia strengthens its position as the leading environmental trade fair in the region
Participation in IFAT Eurasia 2019 by 339 solution providers, including 226 international companies from a wide geographical area from Brazil to South Korea, from Canada to India, once again demonstrated the continuing importance of Turkey as a hub for the environmental sector in the Eurasian region.
10.467 market professionals from 84 countries visited the 3 halls. In addition to the individual visitors, delegations from Greece, Iran, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Republic of North Macedonia, Romania, Russia, Tunisia, and the organization of the purchasing committees of the Turkish Ministry of Trade created a truly international environment with a total of 1,654 international visitors.
IFAT Eurasia 2021 focused on to be the PULSE of the Environmental Technologies Sector in the Eurasian Region!
IFAT Eurasia proved its objective to be the leading platform for environmental technologies
- The only organization that can reach sector stakeholders widely scattered in an extensive geographic area, including Turkey, the Balkans, Commonwealth of Independent States, the Middle East, North Africa and Turkic Republics.
- An international programme of events organized through MMI and IFAT links.
- International pavilions with a large number of participants.
- Valuable support from national and international institutions and organizations.
- Worldwide promotion and marketing activities carried out via Messe München’s network of representatives.
- Effective local presentation campaign.
- The only address where buyers from the public and private sectors will meet
- The only address in the region for officials who only have time to attend international trade fairs.
- Media support at international level.
- The only trade fair in the region where new and state-of-the-art technologies can be found together.
SEE YOU AT IFAT Eurasia 2021!