- Date: August 30-September 02, 2022
- Venue: São Paulo Expo – Rodovia dos Imigrantes, km 1,5 – Vila Água Funda, São Paulo/SP
About the Event
It is the largest equipment trade show for the segments of construction and mining in Latin America and an important tool for the dissemination of information and new technologies establishing itself as the meeting point for Brazilian and international professionals of the construction industry.
About Messe München
Messe München is one of the world leaders companies of business fairs. It organizes about 50 fairs of capital goods and consumer goods and the most important fairs of high technology in Munich and in other countries. Every year, more than 30 000 exhibitors and about two million visitors attend events carried out in the fairs and exhibits center of Messe München, at the ICM – Internationales Congress Center München and at the MOC Veranstaltungscenter München (Munich Congresses Center). Furthermore, Messe München organizes trade fairs in countries such as China, India, Turkey and, Russia. Messe München has a global business presence with affiliates in Europe, Asia and Africa and more than 60 foreign representatives working in 100 other countries.
Sobratema – is devoted to propose solutions for the technological development of the sector, to disseminate knowledge and information and to take part in the training, specialization and updating of those professionals who work in the construction and mining markets in Brazil. With 30 years of activity, it counts with the support of more than 650 associates (professional and construction, equipment rental, manufacturers and service rendering companies) as well as strategic associations with the main entities and companies in the segment of construction and mining in Brazil and abroad. The entity has the Market Intelligence, devoted to studies and surveys to subsidize the companies’ strategic decisions making, Opus Institute for professional capacitation, Sobratema Publicações to publish books and trade magazines. Furthermore, it organizes specialized events: BW Expo – Services and Technologies Fair for the sustainable Management of Water, Wastes, Air and Energy, Workshop, Infrastructure Forum, Construction Market Trends and Entrepreneurial Missions, which take professionals to the most important international fairs of the construction and mining areas.
Four Segments of the Show
- Construction and Mining Equipment
– it is the sector for machinery and equipment aimed at construction works
- Concrete and Asphalt
– a segment that brings together exhibitors of machinery and equipment for production, pumping, and finishing of concrete and asphalt.
- Lifting Equipment
– area for machines and equipment for lifting loads and people
- Components and Services
– dedicated sector to suppliers of parts, components, and services for the maintenance of machinery and equipment and for various applications in construction and mining environments.
Fairs and More, Inc.
Dawn Cabigon – International Trade Fairs Officer