productronica innovation award 2021
With the productronica innovation award 2021, the innovative power of the electronics manufacturing industry is now being challenged for the 4th time! The prestigious award will be presented on the first day of productronica 2021 in cooperation with trade fair organizer Messe München and the trade magazine productronic. It honors the most innovative new products and manufacturing processes in six categories:
PCB & EMS Cluster
- PCB & EMS Cluster
– PCB and circuit board manufacturing, electronic manufacturing services (EMS)
- SMT Cluster
– Surface-mounted technology, product finishing, production subsystems, production logistics and material-flow technology
- Inspection & Quality Cluster
– Testing & measurement, quality assurance and inspection solutions
- Semiconductor Cluster
– Semiconductor manufacturing, manufacturing of displays, LEDs and discrete devices, photovoltaics production, micro/nano production, clean room technology, materials processing
- Cables, Coils & Hybrids Cluster
– Manufacturing technologies for cables and connectors, production of coiled products and production of hybrid components
- Future Markets Cluster
– IT to Production, Industry 4.0, digitization, production technologies for batteries and electrical storage, organic/printed electronics, 3D printing, additive manufacturing
Exhibitors participating in productronica 2021 had the chance to present their companies at a forum that is unique the world over. For the fourth time, productronica was collaborating with “productronic” magazine to present the productronica Innovation Award.
The winners of the productronica Innovation Award 2021
The winners of the productronica Innovation Award were announced on November 16, the first day of the 2021 fair. An independent panel of judges selected the most innovative products and solutions from the nearly 60 that were submitted.
Fairs and More, Inc.
Dawn Cabigon – International Trade Fairs Officer