TRENDFACTORY: inspiration for the future
- Speeches, panel discussions, film premiere, Campus Talks
- Guiding themes: sustainability and future of retail
- INHORGENTA MUNICH, from April 8 to 11, 2022
From responsible consumption and digital innovation to virtual reality and NFTs: TRENDFACTORY, the conference program of INHORGENTA MUNICH, will be a source of valuable expert knowledge and a wealth of inspiration for the international jewelry, watch and gemstone industry. And its Campus Talks will be especially aimed at young professionals.
“Once again, INHORGENTA MUNICH will bring many experts and thought leaders to the stages of its TRENDFACTORY, offering new and inspiring perspectives to trade show attendees,” explains Elena Jasper, Exhibition Director INHORGENTA MUNICH. On the agenda: 25 speeches, two panel discussions, a German film premiere, and a special forum for young professionals.
- Dr. Johanna Pirker, Computer Scientist, Graz University of Technology “Not just a game. Driving innovation through games and virtual reality environments. A big chance for the luxury industry.” Friday, April 8, 2022, 15:00–15:30, Hall A2
- Kyle Roderick, Bijoux Review: “How to tell a fact-based sustainable jewelry story that enchants and informs.” Friday, April 8, 2022, 16:30–17:00, Hall A2
- Florian Vette, Founder & CEO MOVESELL: “Amazon insights: more reach and sales – how jewelry brands grow strategically on Amazon.” Saturday, April 9, 2022, 10:00–10:30, Hall A2
- Simone Faurschou, Simone Faurschou Jewelry / NFT Artist: “Combining the digital with the physical: selling jewelry as NFT.” Saturday, April 9, 2022, 10:30–11:00, Hall A2
- Ash Allibhai, Fashion Director and Researcher, The Futurist: “’#YOUTHOPIA’ Youth is no longer defined by age—the new responsible consumer movement.” Saturday, April 9, 2022, 12:00–12:30, Hall A2
- Adam Rolfe, GemFair, The Beers Group: “GemFair: sourcing diamonds responsibly from artisanal and small-scale miners.” Saturday, April 9, 2022, 15:30–16:00, Hall A2
- The Mandarin Garnet is “Colored gemstone of the year 2022.” Expert discussion of the publishing house Markt intern. Sunday, April 10, 2022, 13:00–14:00, Hall A2
- “The Shadow of Gold”: German premiere of the film, followed by a roundtable with director Robert Lang. The documentary takes an unflinching look at how the world’s favourite heavy metal is extracted from the earth. Sunday, April 10, 2022, 15:00–17:00, Hall A2
And then there will be the Campus Talks especially aimed at career starters: from Friday to Sunday, Hall A2 will be the place where schools and universities present themselves, specialized topics such as Damascus steel are highlighted, and associations show professional paths and training programs in the jewelry industry.